Saturday, September 27, 2008

Welcome Arianne!!

Arianne Bernice Davenport was born on Thursday, September 18th, 2008 at 6:20 AM. I was very tired from not sleeping at all the following night and doing all those exercises that my mom made me do. But finally after having one false alarm on the 14th Ari decided to truly come. I was so happy to have her here and be able to touch my toes. She showed a few signs of having jaundice so the pediatrician would not release us until her bilirubin count was down. We were released Saturday, 20th. We were happy to have visits from Daddy, Grandma, Lillie, Isaac, Cate and Kelsey. Thanks for coming and visiting us.

Our Latest Family Picture

Ari Davenport one week old. So far she has been really good but what newborn isn't. All they do is sleep, eat, and the other. I am just getting used to doing those midnight feedings and the feedings that come in the wee hours of the mornings (again). Sometimes.. we stay up watching Law and Order reruns. Thank you TNT. So who do you think this little cutie looks like?

The two sisters. Lillie loves her new little sister she loves kissing her and laying her head on her tummy. She also enjoys patting her head and her back. Some pats are just a little more agressive than others but what can you do.. the child is 14 months. This pic was taken at 10:30 pm.. Lillie has been waking up late at night due to two teeth coming in.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Congrats! She's beautiful and I love her name! I'm laughing so hard about the hiking and jogging to get her to come...I'm glad it worked!

I think she looks like Lillie Kate!

Tiffany said...

Wow Jess, SHe's adorable just like lillie and isaac! can't wait to see her in person... hang in there its going to be a bit bumpy :)