Thursday, September 11, 2008

Belly Update..

Thought I'd save you from seeing the real thing. I have been having false labor and inconsistent contractions for several days now. I went to the doctor today and I was dilated to a 2. Yea!! What I was hoping for. I asked the midwife if she could strip my membranes but she refused saying that none of them were on call that weekend at the hospital and I would have to go with a different doctor. AaHHH!!!! The excuse she gave me was that the doctor on call was all medical and not warm and fuzzy. I wish I spoke up and told her that I don't care for warm and fuzzy. This is my third.. I just want this baby out. Needless to say.. I was a little upset and unhappy. I am all about emotions here. I did shed a few tears at home on the phone to my mom. Mike just patted my arm as if to say "there, there.. you will get through this" It is so much easier for him when he isn't the one pregnant. My next appointment is Monday at 9 am. let's see if I make it til then.
So, I guess I have a couple more days to get ready before the baby comes. We are still thinking about naming this new little girl Ari or Arianne. Her middle name will be Bernice after my wonderful Grandmother.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Arianne is so beautiful! I am glad that the delivery went okay! Aren't you glad it is over? Your family is adorable! I hope everything is going well!