Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Isaac the Preschooler!

Isaac started Preschool on September 2. The preschool that he is going to is a co-op so once in awhile Mike and I will go in and help out. He is such a happy and easy going kid! He reminds me of my brother Josh. Loves to be in his own La La Happy land! I love the songs he comes home and sings, most of the words are made up but I can pick out the tune. "Three Little Monkeys",
"Wheels on the bus" and "Itsy bitsy Spider". It brings me back to a time where I taught preschool at the Children's Center in Utah. I would love to do a preschool program someday.. crazy right! but right now is not the time so Isaac happily goes to preschool where he can learn fun new and exciting things about the world around him.
Isaac is showing off his postcard that his teacher Annie sent him. Here he is posing with one of his friends Kelsey. Kelsey was able to see him off and I am sure that she would have wanted to go to preschool too.

No comments: