Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grandma Comes To Town!!!

I was so excited to have my mom come and help me out for a week. She flew in on the 15th and sadly left on the 21st. I really wished she was able to stay longer but the goal was accomplished. She came out to be with the children while Mike and I were at the hospital. While she was here I was able to do things that I haven't been able to do for awhile. Thanks to Mike for being with the kids and putting up with our enormous hours gone shopping excursions and athletic jaunts to get Ari here. We even went to Home Goods which is my favorite store ever! My mom was a great coach and made me hike up mountains (literally), jog on a dirt trail all over CSUCI campus (several times), Run up and down the stairs, and do laps and jump up and down in the swimming pool. The last forced my water to break in which I didn't really know it at the time until my midwife broke my water and nothing happened. Thanks Mom!
Isaac giving Grandma a pedicure. He did a really good job too. He knew exactly what tool helped take calluses off grandma's heels. Lillie was just excited that she was able to eat Isaac's plane uninterupted while Isaac's attention was focused on something else.
This photo was taken before we left for the hospital early that morning. (1:30 AM or so). I knew this baby would be coming in the middle of the night. My hair is a little crazy from jogging and hiking up stairs at 10:30 PM. Crazy I know!

No comments: