Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Inauguration Day!


Happy Inauguration Day! I am sure you are thinking where are those million, trillion people that the news channels have broadcasted that would be there on Obama's inauguration Day. As you can see this day was rather peaceful. I am happy to say that we were able to make it to DC with Mike's brother James and his family (minus Emma) during the holiday season. DC has got to be one of my favorite places to visit. Our Capitol is beautiful and I am very proud of the history and culture that you witness when you are able to walk the mall and see all the buildings, monuments and smithsonians.



This is our crowd coming out of one of the museums. The Museum of Natural History to be exact. Vanessa just bought our crowd popcorn and the mall is just not the mall without popcorn.

Isaac and I posing in front of the Washington Monument. My nephew Colton who is 5 told me that this is where all the hockey players live as we drove by it. I didn't correct him, I enjoy children who are free thinkers and especially those who have an imagination.



1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh fun Jessica!!! What a fun experience for your family!!