Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Planting

Yes! Finally.. I nice warm day. We have Spring Fever over at the Davenport household. These children are natural born dirt diggers. They like to find worms, bugs, and other creepy crawlies. They like rocks, gravel, dirt clods, and Isaac can find a stick anywhere and wield it like a light saber. Anakin Skywalker has just taken over my sons body. (Especially on the days when Super Grayman is getting laundered).






....Now for my project. My own herb garden or atleast the start.

My labeling system. Not as super organized as Mike's.
This was just one of those days that was smooth and Happy.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun project! I've been contemplating creating an herb garden myself. Do you have any tips for one just starting out?

cvtippetts said...

Jessica you are very organized! I love the picture of the three kids up in the garden. I'm sure they could have hours of fun up there...or at least 20 minutes:) Love you tons!