Monday, April 12, 2010

No need to fear, Super Gray Man is here!

Meet my Super Gray Man! His outfit is perfectly planned down to the last article of clothing.
Gray man.. features white shoes, camouflage gray socks (which you can't see). Fleece hand me down pants. (Thank you Zion and Dallin). Target Pirate shirt that I bought while we lived in Camarillo.. Size 4T. Under the pirate shirt is a t shirt that he picked up from preschool that has hands prints in puff paint. (Also from Camarillo).
A Super man cape which was made by his grandma.. with his I initial on back,
You also do not see that Isaac wears three pairs of underwear simutaneously. His star wars underwear.. For extra super power strength. Or so he tells me.
Last week, Isaac could only find two pairs of underwear and overturned every laundry basket trying to find his third star wars pair. I asked him if he could wear only two that day. He told me that if he can't wear three... one or two pair make him a bad guy. After a major meltdown.. we finally found the other pair in Lillie's closet.

One last detail.. the only thing that does change is the head gear. In this pic, its true he is wearing blue barrets.

At night, Mike and I will go and check on him and sometimes he has changed out of his pjs and into a Sleeping super grayman. "Supergray man has night adventures too" or so I am told.
I love my son with the active imagination.

3 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Super Gray Man...hahahahahahah!!! That is too funny and cute! Boys are engineered so differently. I wish my girls would stop licking me pretending to be cats. Maybe he can share his gray outfit, lol! :)

cvtippetts said...

We love super gray man!!!!! I hope he will come to our rescue when we come out to Utah. I am sure Zion and Dallin will love to go on night time adventures with you!!

Cristi Lou said...

Your pictures are so so cute of your kids and your family. Thanks for sharing. That's so funny about super gray man and 3 pair of underwear! I bet you have to stock up on tons of underwear at your house!