Saturday, March 6, 2010

More January adventures!

Marisa's birthday celebration.. Pad Thai

Marisa and her nameste cake!

Grandma and Talmage..wearing Isaac's old outfit.. (sigh)!!


The new itty bitty bug.. I call all my kids bugs from some reason. It all started with Lillie bug.



Marisa practicing

Every day is a new adventure of motherhood... keeps on going and going.
These are the two that keep mommy up at night. Daddy snores through it! Ari has been getting her teeth.. more and more keep on coming. I keep on worrying that its her ears but so far it hasn't been.

And this is one of those nights.. The one to the right is deceiving. She takes kitty naps..
which are smaller than cat naps. She is doing better at night however.

Cici aka Claire

Sisters.. sisters... There could never be better sisters.
Ari's owies! Don't you love the days. One thing is for sure.. when your kids are really close you visit your doctor more. I was just in yesterday.. I can't believe that it has been 6 weeks since I took Ari in. Mike came with us and I don't think you could put anyone else into one of those little doctor rooms. All of our kids had shots given to them. Isaac and Lillie received a flu shot. Guess who was the worst.. or should I say cried the most... the oldest.






1 comment:

Jennifer said...

SUCH a cute family you have! They are lucky to have such a fun and loving Mommy. :) Cici is adorable, and what a fun nickname.