Saturday, March 6, 2010

Claire Cesily Davenport

Sorry it has taken so long to post these pics. of our new little one. I have been trying to cope with having four children...:) many days are pretty crazy. I will try to keep up to date. We are all doing really well. I can't believe it has already been two months ago that we brought our fourth child home from the hospital. She is doing well and the children love their new sibling. She gets kissed, patted, pulled, hugged, more pats and is just all around loved by her brother and sisters.

Welcome to the Davenport Clan! Claire Cesily Davenport. Your father named you.. I will have to tell you the story sometime. I chose your middle name.. after my wonderful sister and friend Cesily. May you grow up to be just like her or atleast be blessed with some of her admiring qualities.

Claire was my smallest baby by far. 6lbs and 12 oz., 17 inches long.. Grandma didn't know that babies came that small.. but they do. Claire has made up for it. She is now 10lbs 1oz. in the 30 percentile rather than the fifteenth that she was born in. Her doctor and I are very happy.






2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, time flies, especially I'm sure with four kiddos to keep track of. No doubt you are one busy, but very happy Mommy. :)
Thank you for sharing the photos, they brought smiles to my face! Claire is so blessed to be in such a wonderful family.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, so fun to see updates!!! What a darling family you have, you're such an awesome mommy!