Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall 2009 Family Pics


We are excited to get our family pictures done. Now I have current pics to put all over the house. :) Thank you Jeni Boston. I think we are our own worst critic. I guess I don't look too bad being almost 8 mos. pregnant. Enjoy!

Isaac when he does look at the camera is so photogenic. His personality really shines through a lens.


Lillie was very serious during our photo shoot. Love this pic. of her. The angelic 2 year old. ha! ha!



Sweet pixie Arianne!




6 comments:

Angela M said...

Sooooo cute! I hope ours turn out half as well! Love love love the jumpers and Isaac's sweater! You have such a BEAUTIFUL family!

Jessie said...

I LOVE them! Isn't Jeni amazing? And yes, you look great!!!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

AMAZING pictures!!!!!! Your kids and your little family are just darling!

Janelle said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!! They are so cute!!! Jeni is amazing!!! You have such an adorable family!!! You need to give yourself more credit because you look INCREDIBLE!!! We need to get together soon!!! Davis would love to play with Ari!!!

Kim said...

Cute pictures! And congrats on the new baby! I just heard the other day. That's exciting! :o)

Cristi Lou said...

I love the pictures! They turned out so well. Crazy that I didn't even hear that you were pregnant until checking your blog. Congratulations on the new baby! Hope that you're doing well. Post pictures. We'd love to see them!