Friday, February 27, 2009

We Made It!!!

The Penske truck made it! My children barely made it! And the move is over for a little while anyway. We had to put some of our stuff in storage. Thank you, Thank you to all of those wonderful priesthood holders that have helped us load and unload. We couldn't have done it without you.

It takes a good while to get the children back on their schedules. The biggest highlight of the last couple of days is that Ari is currently sleeping through the night. YES! I can't believe it! I still have to get up and check on her and make sure that she is still breathing. Our schedules have been a little full since we have moved. We have been able to see Lisa ( Mike's sister) and her family, Hang out with several of the Davenports in Syracuse (Mike has beautiful cousins, I truly know now where Lillie gets those dreamy eyes), and go to the Dinosaur Museum with Aunt Joanne. I finally went in and got my hair fixed so that now it resembles a normal hairstyle. Thanks to my friend, Jen. Another highlight of this week was that I was able to get together with Ang, Shannon and Melanie and go see a movie. That just doesn't happen every day.
We went and saw this movie...

It was pretty cute! Hope we do it again soon.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Jess---we should get together with the kids soon! I'm sure Janelle would love to come along too!

Welcome home!