Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All Aboard the Davenport Train!

All Aboard! The Isaac and Lillie train is just about to take off. You should see the knot that Mike used to put these Tike toys together. It's a work of Art! We just added Isaac's truck a few weeks ago. We found it at a thrift store, it was brand new and was only 20 bucks! Isaac loves it and has a difficult time giving Lillie a turn at the wheel. Having another big bulky toy has made the space a little more cramped.. but hey! We are moving! I will miss our neighborhood it is so quiet and peaceful. I will even miss hearing those crazy coyotes howling at night.
The trees here are starting to bud. Now we get to go to Utah and experience it all again. I don't think we will be taking to many rides in the neighborhood like this for awhile.
The many stances of Toddlerhood! Don't you love 18 month olds!

Look at this stance and expression in this picture!
Love it!! Love Her!!!
No one can make me smile the way....
MOMMY CAN!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great deal on that truck! I bet they have tons of fun. :) Little kids are so adorable. I can't wait to meet your cute little family!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

AWESOME!!! That is so innovative! I love it! I bet your kids went nuts!

Janelle said...

Ari is getting so big!!! I can't wait to see her, Lily and Isaac! I am so excited that you are coming back to Utah! We will definitely have to have some play dates!!!

Cristi Lou said...

your kids are so cute. I'm excited that you're moving back to Utah. It will be fun to see you more often. We'll have to get together with our kids!

Angela M said...

Whenever I think I've figured out this computer stuff - I realize how stupid I am. But I am glad that I can comment on your blogs now. Love the train. We went shopping for wagons last night. I don't know if the have any four seaters, but if they do we will find them! Can't wait to see you!

Violet said...

We miss you already. I hope the move went well! I can't wait for an update.