Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MY BFF!!!

One of our jobs as co-op parents at Isaac's preschool is to take photos of the children and scrapbook it for Me book that they receive at the end of the year. Thanks to Cate I was able to get this job done in two days. She came over to my house yesterday and saw how many photos and pages I had to do and how I was doing it.. and KNEW.. I NEEDED HELP! She completely organized everything and we were able to whip these out in an hour or so.. I just added the comments and finishing touches that night. We did two events and two pages of each child so 40 pages or so... I think we did great. I really thought I wouldn't complete this task until the end of January. Thank you, Thank you Cate. You are my BFF! :)

2 comments:

Cate said...

You're Awesome!
(you so need to stay here!)
Have fun in Maryland...

Tiffany said...

I'm just wondering when you and cate can come do my scrapbook! they look awesome good job, I don't know how you were able to do it, or how it would have been completed by one person by Jan. trust me that can't be done!!!