Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Books, Books, and more books!

What have you been reading for this season? I am addicted to scholastic and all their catalogs so I have got a collection of Halloween Books for the children. My ultimate favorite Halloween book is "Big Pumpkin" by Erica Silverman though I don't have it yet. I am still looking for the song that goes with it. Isaac's favorites are "Ten Timid Ghosts", "Big Green Monster", and "5 Little Pumpkins." Lillie's favorite is "Skeleton Hiccups." We also have favorites that need to be read everyday such as "Goodnight Gorilla"(5 times from me. I don't know how many times Mike read it for her), "We're going on a Bear Hunt", and "I am a Crane" :)!!!
We are gearing up for the big night... Halloween!
For family night, Mike worked on Isaac's Bat costume. It is really neat to see an engineering mind to wings for a bat costume.

No comments: