Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've been tagged....

THE RULES
1.Post these rules
2.Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
3.Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them(honestly i am not sure what the linking part is supposed to mean!)

Ha! Ha! Rach. 6 unspectacular quirks... It took me sometime to think of what I should post. And Longer to post it but here they go.

1. I still talk to my mom everyday. :)!!! She's my life coach. She helps me make it through many of these days that I call life.. My Life! :). Thank you for the motivation mom.
2. At my bedside table I have a bottle of tums, glass of water, and mentholatum. I hope that the bottle of tums, glass of water will go away sometime after I am pregnant. But the mentholatum is there to stay. Its really a generational habbit.. Thanks mom and Grandma Gundry. I have no idea how many of my cousins have this quirk too.
3. I shower twice a day.. Morning and Night. After the kids are in bed it is my time to wind down. I also feel that I need to shower to get clean from all the things that have been wiped on me during the day.
4. I love Bath and Body works lotion.
5. I don't make my bed as often as I should.
6. I have flat feet so I am usually wearing athletic shoes. I can't wear any cute shoes that don't support my feet.
I tag:
Cate, Angela, Emily, Janelle, Cesily, and Violet

No comments: