Monday, August 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Many of you wanted to see some pics of our new home. Here are a few that Mike took to show his family back East. We finally have all the carpet installed on the main level which has been really nice. It was done just in time for my sister's baby shower.


The Front
The Back.. and the view of the Wasatch

The Playroom

Mike's project... undoing the basement layer by layer.
The living room and Dining room were all one room. Mike took down a wall and then put up one. So that we have a place to sit and eat without feeling that we are on display from the entryway. Mike has been very handy and amazes me at all the things he has been doing to our home in such a short time. I just cannot keep up.


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow Jessica!!! How beautiful. I love all that red brick too. It sounds like you guys have been doing a lot of great work on it as well.

Jessie said...

I love it, Jess! It looks amazing!

Janelle said...

You have a beautiful home!!! I can't wait to see it in person!!! I am so impressed that Mike has done all that work!!! he really is a handy man!!! We need to get together soon!!!

cvtippetts said...

Beautiful pictures! Eden kept asking if she could go to Isaac's house today. Can we schedule an appointment... next June?
Love you and miss you!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

What a beautiful home!!!!!! I bet you're loving it and having a ball!!!

Cristi Lou said...

I love your new home. I'm so excited for you too! That will be so fun. Lots of work getting everything ready isn't it?