Tuesday, May 5, 2009

House Hunting

Here we go a househunting.. a house hunting .. a house hunting we go. After deciding that it will take some time to see what happens to the offers we put on short sales, we finally found something that wasn't a short sale that we liked. The closing day is May 28th! Yea! We are really excited to finally have a place of our own. We have been searching for the right house for sometime. I can't believe how much time it has taken. And we have seen some wrecks! The lucky one is a Rambler.. with 4 bedrooms on the main floor, which is perfect for our young family.

Mike is currently out of town again on business. I think this is his fourth DC trip this year. He has been working very hard trying to pull together a contract. I think he has every episode but three taped of Tom and Jerry. Soo.. Cate, if Collin would like some Tom and Jerry.. Let me know. We also have some Scooby Doo. Thank goodness for Cartoon Network. ( My parents don't get TCM or we would be taping more black and white movies)

Isaac is enjoying living with Gwamma and Gwampa. Yesterday, for the first time he asked when we would be going on the big airplane to go home. I told him that we live here now. He said, That's good!" He seems to be taken the move well. EE still comes up in conversation. We talked about him the other day as well as Kelsey a couple of days ago. I miss them too. Isaac is enjoying digging in the yard and loves to find worms and make worm homes. I love how he says his prayers and blesses that Jesus will come soon! What a testimony! I wonder what would happen if I and everyone else had that kind of faith. Maybe HE would come.

Lillie is our mischievous wonder. She is always getting into trouble and everything so quickly. Isaac wasn't as mischievous as this child. The worst thing is Lillie starts it and Isaac copies. Such as pouring out a whole container of conditioner in Grandma's shower and sliding all over the shower floor. Or how about breaking as many eggs against the concrete in the garage. Or hiding in closets and throwing down clothes. She keeps me so so busy.

Arianne is our angel. She is so so good. So mellow. Her latest face she pulls is the Cheesy squinty smile that makes you laugh. She enjoys grabbing everything and can scoot pretty good on the floor. I am sure one day she will enjoy making trouble with her other two siblings.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

I want to hear more about your house or see pics or a link to it! Email me! jessiepond@yahoo.com

Congrats! I'm sure that's a huge relief to finally find something!

Tiffany said...

so when are you going to post some pictures of the new digs!! congrats! you must be soo excited, I'm really happy for you!
miss you guys

Janelle said...

I am so happy that you found a house here in Utah!!! Congratulations!!! We are so excited to have you close by!

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you guys found a place to call home!! Congratulations! It must be fun living with the Grandparents for a while. I'm glad the kids are adjusting so well to being in a new place. :)

Angela M said...

I can't wait to see your place! I agree with everyone else - we want pics! You should take some drive by pics and post them! You and Mike need to give Bryce and I the DC scoop! We should go out to dinner when Mike gets back.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I love your updates!!!!!! That is SO exciting about your house, congrats!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Yeah! I am so excited about the house! Congrats! You guys deserve it. And it's good to hear that the kids have adjusted so well to the move. That can be rough on kids but they seem to be doing great! :o)