Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh, Cupcake Happyness!

Mike is out of town, again, on business. My parents went to Arizona to visit Josh, Abbie and Tienna. Which has left me with a three year old wondering why he can't go on a plane too.
"I want to go on a big blue plane" "I want to go with Daddy too." "Where is Gwamma and Papa?"
Thank goodness, Kalise came over and gave the kids a little cheering up. Kalise made these cupcakes for her YW activity.


Aren't they so cute! They have given me the idea to do cupcakes for the kids birthdays! The Cookie Monster one was Isaac's favorite.
Total Happiness!

Lillie eating her 2nd! This one is the worm in dirt.


Gotta eat the yummiest part first!



6 comments:

Janelle said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen! I am jealous that the kids got to sample them! They look delicious!!!

Angela M said...

Cute cupcakes! You'll have to show me how to make them! Are you surviving? When does Mike get back? Maybe we'll have to come and visit.

Jennifer said...

Those really are cute cupcakes! My favorite is the sunflower. :)

Cristi Lou said...

Jessica, I'm glad that everything with your move went ok. I'm sure that it was tiring with all the driving with several kids. I would love to see you if you would like to come visit. Just give me a call and we can set up a date. My number is 840-5462. I'm excited to see you.

Kim said...

I'm so glad that you guys made it there and you seem to be doing well. :o) I love the cupcakes. My favorite is the sunflower one.

Violet said...

Those cupcakes are so cute!!!

Where the girls learning how to decorate cakes or something? That looks like a fun activity.

I need your help with ideas. Please take a peek at my blog and respond to the post titled HELP!!!

Thanks, you’re the best!