Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Madness......

I promised my sister weeks ago that I would post new pics of the children. Well here they are in all their glory.. I actually got Isaac to stay still for a couple of seconds because he was otherwise engaged in the finishing of his daddy's shake, even after he had finished his icecream cone. What can I say he really enjoys his icecream enough to wear it and redecorate his carseat. Soo..Baskin Robbins Anyone????



Lillie 71/2 months old. She is a very happy little girl. She just got her first tooth a week ago and wasn't really that fussy. Issac on the other hand had fevers and was up most of the night. Two things that Mike said about her was.. she likes to eat and empty out all the toys from her bucket. Which is true but she also likes to laugh and loves it when Isaac plays peekaboo.


Mike took Isaac to scout camp last weekend. So here he is in the tent. He was really good and loved camping in the "big house."

No comments: